Location: UTTAM NAGAR, NEW DELHI
Salary: INR 20,000/- to 50,000/- + (incentives up to 1 lac)
Posted at: Jun 12, 2022
The Sales Manager leads the buyer side of the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Manager also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well. If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Applicants receive a salary from INR 20,000/- to 50,000/- + (incentives up to 1 lac)
- Trained to improve expertise and capacity in suitable positions.
Responsible for sales of real estate residential projects.
Set individual sales targets with sales team.
Plan and direct sales team training.
- Preferred age: 30-35
- University degree holder.
- Over 03 years of experience in assuming the position of Real Estate Business or related industry.
- Priority with a certificate of real estate broker, certificate of real estate trading floor management.
- Good planning, operating, and control skills.
- Good communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills